- Heading the Front-end digital team in the rebrand of the company UK and international websites - Project Managing the development of the front-end of the website - Working closely with marketing teams: Designers, SEO, Content, Social and Email teams - Working closely with: Backend development team, Compliance, Traders and Analysts - CMS: Kentico - Using Jira to prioritise and manage tasks
- Managing the front-end digital production team - Lead Project Manager for the rebranding from www.thinkforex.com to www.thinkmarkets.com from planning, design, development, testing, and compliance to deployment - Managed Mobile and Tablet UI/UX of the website - Managed the CMS migration from Kentico 8 to Kentico 9 - Product Managed the build and launch of our trading platform for desktop and mobile - MT4 Super - End to end production of the International, UK, AU, AR, DE, VN, FR and ES sites – Optimising for mobile and tablet - Working closely with SEO – optimizing all sites - Optimising Google Tag Manager Tags and Google AdWords tracking with external agencies - Working closely with internal UI/UX and hiring external UI/UX teams - Hiring internal candidates and external agencies - Integrating API projects - Zopim, live chat widget, PCA Predict, form and data validation API and OptinMonster, on exit overlays and analytics - Working on Forms and Emails in Pardot and SalesForce - Working across international campaigns –Competitions and Bonuses, Display banners, Hero Banners, Landing pages, Videos, Guides, Paid and social advertising - Working in Kentico CMS - Gate keeper of Jira - prioritising and managing tasks for the team
- Working across all brands and editorial teams for Vogue, Wired, GQ, Glamour, Vanity Fair, Conde Nast Traveller to deliver interactive mobile and tablet microsites and campaigns - Campaigns include microsites and ads optimised for desktop, mobile and tablet - Using CMS Umbraco, Google Analytics, and Ms Project and Excel - Setting up Basecamp and implementing with daily stand-ups - Managing internal and external designers, developers and copywriters - Hiring, working with and managing external and internal developers, designers and copywriters - Estimates and invoicing, reporting and post-campaign analysis
- Working on BMS (Bristol-Myers Squibb - pharmaceutical company) on their global Tablet Interactive Apps and websites. - Working on brochures and Translation projects. - Using Jira and Microsoft Project - Working with internal and offshore development teams as well as global clients. - Creating estimates for clients
- Heading a Production team of UX, Developers and tester for mobile and desktop ecommerce acquisition journeys for News UK products and brands including Dreamteam, The Times, The Sun etc. - Projects include –E-commerce acquisition journeys for Dreamteam, my profile journey for the Sun, One step checkout throughout the brands, logo and content updates, etc. - Planning sprints – Sprint sessions, spikes, backlog and grooming sessions and retrospective sessions - Running daily stand ups - Maintaining project status using Jira - Reporting financials and project issues to the client - Ensuring correct financial administration - Gathering requirements - Managing individual team members to deliver on quality, time and budget as well as assessing their performance - Working with other client development teams and senior stakeholders.
- Heading the Production team in designing and developing iOS and Android Apps within the publications sector - in a SAAS Start-up environment - 1:1 production team reviews and development programs - Setup and manage Production processes - Setup and manage Sales to production process - Introduction off Daily Scrum Meetings, Basecamp, WorkStack, Timesheets and Kanban - Introducing testing and QA method within team - Manage projects via Basecamp, train team on using Basecamp - Client project management - Introduction of client requirement gathering and consultation, Client project plans, Client documentation - Planning resource - Working closely with development team to plan production work within their sprint plans - Lead client and internal (design and developers) briefings - QA, Testing and delivering IPA and APK’s - Setting up client iTunes Connect and Google Play Developers Console accounts - Introducing new product features to clients - Projects include - Responsive UX designs, Production of magazine publications, design and development of custom features, testing, product updates, client training - Working with a range of Apps for clients - Time Inc (5:2, Crosswords), Dennis publishing (HP, The Week Fashion), River group (Healthy Magazine, Holland and Barrette, Weight Watchers, Superdrug Dare), Vitesse (What Investment, Small Business UK, GCI, Information Age), Conde Nast, Affari Media (Fujitsu), ACCA, Nesta, Boat International, AdvertisingWeek Europe
- Ownership of the planning and strategy for KPMG Enterprise Digital Marketing 2015 Q1 - Strategising KPMG Q1 2015 Digital Campaign Plan, including - Homepage updates, email communications, SEO, social and 3rd party display advertising. - Creating Project plan as a proposal for these digital activities to KPMG Enterprise - Analysis of current digital activity and creating recommendations on website home page, comms, SEO and social activity - Planning and managing design and development to produce end of year and new year comms - Optimising current comms to make them responsive and engaging
- Manage the digital integrated advertising campaigns across IPC sites/divisions including Marie Claire, Look, InStyle, Now, Goodtoknow - Managing Ad placement builds: Rich media creative formats, Mobile, Micro-sites, Leader, Banners, Portraits, Triptych, MPU, Sky, Emails, Apps style designs and Content production: Editorial, videos, images - Flash and HTML5 - Liaising directly with the digital sales team, editorial, developers, designers, clients and agencies - Daily stand-up meetings to ensure flow of information between all departments, agreeing priorities required with the Production teams, and highlighting any new briefs that need to be included in the workflow. - Manage project using basecamp - Set up and manage briefing meetings to brief in new integrations with editorial, design, sales and production, agreeing deliverables, responsibilities and actions required - Work with the relevant development and commercial production teams to ensure that all work adhere to both time and budgetary guidelines - Produce Post Campaign analysis and performance reports for clients, agencies and internal colleagues - Tracking and Analysis – Google analytics, DoubleClick, Mediamind - Clients that I have worked with include Marc Jacobs, Max Mara, Hugo Boss, Tesco, Longchamp, P&G, Head & Shoulders, McCain, Lucozade, Play-Doh, Michael Kors, L’Oreal, HSBC, Ofgem, Fairy, Estee Lauder, Book People, Lacoste.
- Project managing BT business responsive website project - Gathering initial requirements and resource to develop a project plan - Developed a detailed project plan for planning, design, build and testing for desktop, mobile and tablet versions of BT Business website using TeamGantt - As the only PM on the BT Business project, setting up folder and assets structure, communication process and update process. Using Google Drive and Dropbox - Managing the design and development of the pattern library - Managing the creation of a media library - Working closely with the UX team to research and document current BT Business website and documenting recommendations - Worked closely with BT to deliver the project - Face to face meetings with BT on every stage of the project - Weekly project updates - Creating a site map
- Managing client advertising webpages and campaigns across UK publications - Implementation and day to day project management of high quality, integrated, responsive digital campaigns across all UK publications (Vogue, Wired, GQ, Glamour, Vanity Fair, Conde Nast Traveller) - Managing project budgets and ensuring that profitability targets are met - Managing key commercial client and media agency relationships - Managing schedules for all resources within the digital studio which includes an art director, iPad designer and 2 junior designers - Leading production meetings where project scope and deliverables are discussed and agreed upon - Managing key internal stakeholder relationships across multi-disciplined teams; ranging from editorial, commercial sales and print promotions personnel across the business - Managing external resources such as developers, copywriters, photographers, videographers and model agencies, this also includes negotiating rates and contract terms
- Managed communications for a Tradefair Plus product and brand - Managed updates and improvements for Website - Created strategy and plans for communications - worked closely with sales, dealing and compliance - Created banners and landing pages for website and cross-selling on partners website (Betfair) - Involved in creating new bonus deals - SEO Analysis & recommendations - Copywriting - SMS - Analysis
- Managing the rebuild of Customer Support website (inc. mobile and tablet sites) for a global technology client. - Managing web build scope and design for global payment processing company. - Work closely with UX designer to develop the Information architecture documents - User journey, Storyboards, Capabilities lists and wireframes - Test current website via engaging with a user test group - Working with external agencies and 3rd party partners to explore new technologies - Work closely with Digital director to deliver updates to clients - Managing the schedule and stakeholders of the project - Compile a presentation to deliver project proposal to international clients - Analysis of test data
- Managed projects within Agile methodology - Responsible for delivering insight and customer data of email campaigns, engaging with clients and managing the core project team. - Planned and created a effective customer journey campaign cycle for the client (easyJet) whilst defining the project’s objectives and overseeing quality control - Scoped and acquired resource for project in accordance to the budget and deadlines - Led daily SCRUM’s with Account managers, Designers and Developers in order to coordinate tasks - Planned risks for changeover and revised plan accordingly - Presented new campaign cycle and the change over plan to client for approval - Led client meetings with a consultative approach throughout all phases of project - Implemented new processes to optimise productivity between the client and client services team
- Managing EU (France, Italy, Germany, UK) marketing campaigns – Building relationships and trust with EU teams - Manage and oversee large scale web and e-mail marketing projects - Manage the e-mail communication strategy for retention, re-engagement and nurturing. - Chair meetings with EU and NY teams to plan projects and upcoming events and campaigns. - Producing and Oversee the Planning, Designing and Execution of projects. - Handling large projects simultaneously with tight deadlines - Work closely with marketing, web designer, Graphics team, Compliance, and Analysts to deliver the optimal campaigns for Seminars, Webinars, promotions and education services. - KPI reporting on all projects and analysing ways to always improve. - Update team calendar to distribute work. - Help deliver effective campaign landing pages/hyper-sites to increase lead generation and conversion rates for our seminars and webinars - Monitor campaigns, seminars, webinars success and make recommendation for future campaigns - Approve emails for third party sends - Management of FXCM’s e-mail marketing system (Eloqua) - Continuously researching new ideas and concept to implement in to projects to bring a breath of fresh air to our campaigns - i.e. using social media tools, testing with subject lines or headers, Using Videos. - Always improving design to improve traffic to the website - Relaying ideas to managers for the website and emails in regards to design and branding to improve the user experience and interaction, along with creating an interface which users will trust. - Keeping up to date with marketing trends - Maintaining and updating Email content and design - Copy writing - ensuring the information provided is compliant and accurate. Liaise with Trading Analyst, Sales and Compliance team. - Designing using Photoshop and Dreamweaver - Create KPI reports on campaigns, present to CMO and marketing team weekly - Lead weekly meetings for Email marketing teams to communicate the week’s tasks and new ideas or concepts that can be implemented into future campaigns. - Developing Emails – Eloqua, HTML, CSS - Dreamweaver, Photoshop
- Manage Email marketing team. - Eloqua – Creating forms, A/B Split testing, developing emails and landing pages. - Managing Emails for job board in Eloqua. - Project managing the reconstruction of job board emails in Dreammail and Eloqua. - Create Welcome and Nurture pages for specific brands. - Updating all email templates in Dreammail and Eloqua. - Managing and updating the Jobseekers database. - Creating target list form database for emails to be sent to via Dreammail and Eloqua. - Carrying out counts for Sales team for quotes for existing and future clients. - Leasing with sales team to review emails created to clients specifications. - Analyse emails results for success and future improvements. - Training and guiding team members – Interview, Inductions, tests and training of new starter - Team management - Prioritise and allocate work to team members on a daily basis checking that it will be completed and that it does not clash with other tasks that need to be completed. - Training new employees and teaching best practices. - Leasing with account managers and taking decisions, approving work to be handed over to the team. - Project Management - Along with managing the team, improving a template for a job board, to reduce work for team in future. - Planning, Designing, Implementing and Testing recruitment template which will be used to create personalised information for over 4 million users weekly. - Presenting to sales team on production best practices to give a in-depth understand of the service provided. - Creating and maintaining landing pages and web forms in Eloqua to send to clients and potential clients. - Working with Senior DM Account Executive, analyse success rate of emails and test layout and format to improve click trough rate. - Database management - Backing up database of seven job boards weekly. - Monitoring the master database and individual job board databases. - Recording database activity and reporting it. - Giving other team members accesses to the database if necessary. - Training and Certificates - Eloqua Foundation certificate.