• 12 months SAP Business One / SAP FICO Functional Consultant; • 12 months Business English Teacher – IELTS – TOEIC – TOEFL & Translator Portuguese/English; • 7 months experience in administration service/sales export timber in Brazil; • 4 years and 11 months being a Business Service Accountant Assistant and SAP Business One, SAP FI/CO Functional Consultant; • 1 year as a corporate finance adviser assistant (wealth, shares and investment); • 4 years’ experience in International Accountant Assistant, foreign exchange sales, team leader; • 3 years and 6 months Business Owner / Partner & Language Coordinator; • 3 years and 10 months Bank Account Officer; • Language: English - fluently; Spanish - Intermediate; Portuguese - Fluently; • Advanced course on Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook; • Advance courses and certifications, SAP QuickBooks, MYOB, People Point, Attaché, Jade and Crystal Report; SAP Busines One - SAP R/3 FI/CO Skills Financial Accounting: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Asset Accounting (AA), Cash Accounting and Bank Accounting. Controlling: Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Cost & Revenue Element Accounting (CEA) Internal Orders (IO), Profit Center Accounting (PCA), Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) Project Systems (PS). Integration: Integration of FI/CO module with SD, MM and PP modules. Consolidation: Company Code (CC) Consolidation and Business Area. Consolidation Reporting: Report Painter and Bex Query designer.
• Mentoring/Teaching Business, Marketing and Financial English for Brazilians and Spanish students in company for Andritz Group, Bosh, Allianz, SESI , RPC TV channel, Brose Technik Für Automobile, F.Iniciativas – Finance Innovation/Sec. Funding. • Responsible for instructor IELTS General Training mainly for students that seek to immigrate to Canada, Australia and New Zealand. • Mentoring TOEFL & TOEIC fast track for CSF (Ciência sem Fronteiras), organize class schedule. • Responsible for the new Market English for Cabin Crew, marketing, visiting flight attendant school to give a talk the importance of English in Aviation. • In charge of translation of Diplomas, Certificate, school grades and/or any documents or technical articles range from Business, Financial, Marketing to Health, Law and Accounting. • Mentoring/Teaching Portuguese language for overseas students such as: American, Italian, Dutch and Colombian to name a few. • Interpretation: simultaneous, consecutive and liaison for multinational companies, Bosh, Allianz, Andritz Group, F. Iniciativas, to name a few.
• Document current-state business process and designing future-state processes; • Helping in document the implementation scope and design process for the international headquarter office; • Customize forms and developing reports using Crystal Reports, • Improve design and helping conduct data migration from actual system into SAP FI/CO functional specification; SAP FI: GL, AP, AR, AA, BA – SAP CO: CO-OM, CO-PA, CO-PC • Develop software customization using sap´s software development kit and supported development platform working closing with developing team and support team; • Train, coach, and mentoring clients on the software; • Assist with development and maintenance of software implementation tools and methodology for the international branch company; • Recommending and responding to issues and questions regarding software implementation; • Conducting training for users on SAP functionality; • Assisting users regarding screen and menu development to streamline theirs process flow.
• Managing day-to-day company´s administration cycle; • Represent company products and sales, giving standard services and reaching monthly sales target; • Grow of 15% sales in 6 months. • Assisted sales manager in create new international sales strategies;
• Collecting business requirement from the clients and map to SAP system. • Solve Bank reconciliation Issues; • Supported in resolving day-to-day end-user issues pertaining to FI (sub-modules include General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Asset Accounting); • Providing the first level support on SAP FICO issues raised by end users; • Assisting the end users in posting day to day transaction into SAP; • Responsible for Month end closing activities; • Dealing with client fresh requirements and Coordinating with technical consultants; • Supported end user training across FI module as of required; • Providing support daily trouble shooting problems; • Supporting client with configuration on basis of the business requirements; • Primary contact and responsible for solving all priority tickets like critical, high, medium and low priority within the SLA time limit; • Assisted the technical staff by testing SAP system and register pit falls for improvement in the module required; • Supported Senior Consultants in the process of the project assigned or any team member; • Assisted with SAP data conversion and migrations of the financial data from QuickBooks, MYOB, People Point and any other accounting system into SAP; • Coordinate with other SAP consultants modules for guidance on test plan, how to test SAP functionality for the required business process; • Conducting quality assurance activities upon requested by specific clients; • Ability to write highly detailed functional specifications for outputs; • Responsible for alignment of information with business needs reducing the company costs for an organization.
• Assisted individual and groups of advisors in new client acquisition, marketing research for business growth, account & Client management; • In charge of companies analyses for future investment and risk investment; • Responsible for collecting clients companies information, data collection for financial analyses; • Managed all advisor calendars for client meetings, sales strategy reviews & business travel needs; • Assisted in produce ad follow through on implementation of marketing projects that increased number of clients by 5 new investment and financial planning clients per month; • Enhanced business sales and productivity by directly improving client service and bringing on new sales strategies; • Maintained all relevant compliance records in accordance with strict Australia Financial Service rules and regulations; • Created a process to properly and effectively correspond with clients and prospect new clients.
• Ensured compliance to legal and corporate requirements; • Managed stock levels from all stores from Melbourne International and Domestic Airports - total of 29 stores; • Contributed to the success of the team and supported new entrants; • Keep up to date on relevant corporate communication and keep staff up to date to any counterfeit notes in the market; • Implemented new measure to improve business performance, implemented KPI to maximize sales and productivity; • Understand of contracts and deals related to Asian and Pacific regions as well as proper GAAP applications; • Responsible for variance analysis between actuals currency price and forecast on monthly basis; • In charge to complete financial reports in functional currency depends on store location/area in APAC region; • Assisted with consolidation and reporting of global financial reporting to send to London, company headquarter office. • Assisted in develop and implement controls, process enhancements and accounting policies report structure; • Liaison with internal and external auditors to ensure that all documentation required for audit review is accurate and completed. • In charge of sales process in order to maximize sales using every opportunity to up sell FX (Foreign Exchange) Cash, cross sell, sell phone cards, Cash Passport, new UK bank accounts, Cover More Travel insurance, Western Union;
• Responsible for the smooth running of all aspects of the centre such as: establishing procedures according to the region of the school, solving problems quickly and efficiently; • Be aware of everything that is happening at the school centre and keep communication channels with the franchisor in São Paulo city; • Guided and supported all staff in implementing marketing strategies to achieve course enrolment numbers goals; • Liaise with corporate contracts for promote the SKILL methodology and the SKILL name and products; • Managed of the centre to ensure that a high-quality English and Spanish classes are delivered following SKILL Franchisor guidelines; • Maintained a professional working relationship with staff and clients; • In charge of safety and welfare of employees and students; • Quality Control and customer satisfaction weekly evaluation; • Budget semester forecast for company expenses; payroll, marketing and commissions; • Improved clients numbers by over 200% reaching 598 students in 3 years of company open day.
• Provide advice and guidance to new and existing clients on financial products and services; • Provide advice and guidance to new and existing clients on financial products and services; • Promote individually or packaged products and services to clients to meet their specified requirements; • Responsible for sending and receiving FX (Foreign Exchange), dealing with Central Bank and nominated branches in overseas countries Bank of Brazil branches, such as Canada, the USA, UK and Japan to name a few; • Dealing with agribusiness clients for credit analyses; • Sales insurance and all the bank products according to customers’ requirements and dealing with risk clients;