I am a web (Forms/MVC), desktop (WinForms/WPF) and certified Dynamics CRM (2011 and 2013) developer with over 11 years of professional experience in delivering a very wide variety of .NET and MS Sql Server projects. I have full SDLC experience on projects of all sizes. I have SCRUM agile TDD and DDD experience. I hold a BA in Computer Science and I am a certified Microsoft enterprise applications developer (MCPD) and certified Dynamics CRM 2013 developer. The numerous assignments I’ve completed successfully and the variety of technologies I’ve utilized throughout my career give me a distinguishing all-around background and allow me to confidently hit the ground running independently, making an immediate impact with less supervision. • ASP.NET 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0 (C# & VB.NET), ASP.NET MVC 1, 2, & 4 w/t Razor, MS Visual Studio 2003/5/8/10/12, IIS 5, 6, 7, 7.5; • Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, Plugins, Forms Scripting, Reporting; • WPF 4.5 with MVVM Light and Automapper, WindowsForms.NET 1.1, 2.0 (C# and VB.NET), Visual Basic 6 • Entity Framework EF 6 (Code first); Linq to SQL, Linq to objects; • MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, MS Sql CE 4.0 database, MS SQL 2005 Reporting services SSRS, MS SQL 2005 Integration Services SSIS, DTS Transformations, MS Access 2000, 2003, MySQL; • SOLID principles and GoF design patterns; • NUnit unit testing framework, Microsoft Fakes, IoC with Unity Container; • Jquery, The Atlas Framework (Microsoft AJAX) and the Atlas controlkit; • Team Foundation Server TFS, MS Visual Source Safe 6 & 2005, SVN; • Web Services, WCF services, various 3rd party control libraries, integrating 3rd party Web Service interfaces (most noticeably the jangomail and activmailman mass mailing services), integration of 3rd party online payment systems (protx, paypal, epay.bg, moneybookers, allpay.eu); • Windows Services; • Microsoft Syncronisation Framework 2.1 MS Sync FX; • UML 2.0, MS Visio 2003, 2007, Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect; • Crystal Reports 9 & 11 (Windows and Web development); • Axure RP wireframing & prototyping; • Regular Expressions and various Regex tools, creation of custom rendered and composite controls, CodeSmith v.3.0, UML, XML and XML manipulation tools; • MS Office Automation, Excel, VBA; • JINT .net scripting engine;
I am contracted by CIBER to undertake a large bi-directional continuous data migration/data synchronisation from HSBC HUB to their subsidiary Saudi Arabia British Bank's new Dynamics CRM 2016 on premises deployment. The sourced data is exported to Teradata from HSBC HUB and the SABB landing database is SQL Server 2014. We are pushing back changes from Dynamics CRM to HUB via web services.
I was leading the development of the council's new housing application form. It was a dynamic wizard like form of 25 pages and around 150 inputs. It was a CRM 2011 Portal web application I developed in MVC 5. It interfaced several systems via web services, most notably Universal Housing Transactional by Civica and One Account by Capita. Form data submitted was persisted to Hackney's CRM repository and consumed for reporting via SSIS packages. The portal’s architecture adhered to the MVVM pattern. On the client side Bootstrap and the jQuery Steps wizard were utilised. I customised the wizard to be fully dynamic and AJAX based and support application submittal resuming from where applicants left in a previous session.
I was responsible for the development of a data migration engine to transfer a very large (millions of records and files) data set to a Dynamics CRM 2013 and SharePoint Server 2013 deployments. The engine I designed and implemented was running in parallelised tasks backed by the .NET TPL Task Parallel Library and adhered to the Parallel Programming Producer-Consumer application design pattern. Technologies utilised included also .NET 4.5, Sql Server 2012, Entity Framework 6, C#. Entities were uploaded with the late bound entities classes of Dynamics' Organisation service API and files ingested with the SharePoint Client Object Model CSOM. I joined a team of around 15-18, including 5 other CRM developers. We followed an agile process with JIRA. I was also involved in developing CRM entity public views and CRM sitemap modifications.
• Dynamics CRM 2013, Plugins, ASP.NET 4.5, Forms scripting, Reporting • E-mail tracking module for NYX Gaming Group (end client, gaming industry) • Included email templates editor that allowed insertion of related account fields that are matched on the fly when the emails are sent out. 5 reports on email campaign success/progress statistics;
• ASP.NET MVC 5 Razor, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework 6 • Small ASP.NET MVC 5 and SQL Server based CMS utility to complement a hybrid mobile application
• Dynamics CRM 2013, Plugins, Forms scripting • Customising CRM forms, developing business logic with plug-ins for Elite Insurance (end client, legal insurers)
• ASP.NET MVC 4.5 Razor, MS SQL Server 2012, EF 6 with Code first, DDD, TDD with Fakes, Scrum (1-weekly sprints) • Audit management web based system • For traceability and communication of their auditing processes internally and externally to 7 auditing organisations (EU, OLAF, PwC, Deloitte etc.)
• ASP.NET 4.0, MS SQL Server, Jquery, Sync Framework 2.1, WCF data services, MVVM Light, Automapper • Disconnected .NET 4.5 WPF client application for manufacturing suppliers in the Far East • Also involved with SSIS backed integration with another software platform, VB.NET website
• Dynamics CRM 2011, Plugins, Forms scripting • Developing CRM plug-ins, integrating CRM with an upgraded version of SharePoint (2010 to 2013) for Ecologia Environmental (end client, claims adjusters & environmental consultancy)
• ASP.NET 4.0, MS SQL Server, Enterprise Digital Asset Management, Jquery, API development • Core modules and custom implementations of/on top of FocusOpen DAM – enterprise ready .NET digital asset management (DAM) system • Implementations for Barnardo’s, BNP Paribas Real Estate, British Museum
• ASP.NET MVC 2, MS SQL Server 2008, LINQ to SQL, Crystal Reports, Jquery, TDD • New internal ASP.NET MVC 2 staff management system • Replacing legacy products • I was involved throughout the SDLC
• ASP.NET MVC 1&2, MS SQL Server, Jquery • Start-up, website for aggregating cosmetics and consumer electronics reviews and comparisons
• ASP.NET, MS Sql Server 2005 • SaaS staff management solution for the healthcare, caring and nursing sector • Core modules and features, 3rd party web services integration • Small ASP.NET website generating forms for the Social Care Inspection