BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST with 10 years’ experience in business, systems and process analysis. Have the ability to think logically and innovatively to provide solutions to problems. Confident working independently and in a team setting, a very capable communicator, excellent problem solver, analyser and a tactful diplomat, all underpinned by an enthusiastic and proactive approach. • Lean Six Sigma Green and Yellow Belt • Prince2 foundation • As Is and To Be process mapping, re-engineering, optimisation and best practise as part of numerous business transformation projects • In-depth working knowledge of numerous line-of-business applications from management, day to day user support and training; this includes knowledge of specific systems including SAP, Nav/CRM Dynamics, Access Dimensions, SalesLogix CRM, Visio, ARIS and Blueworks. • Analysis of performance related data, identifying areas of benefit using a variety of tools, including BPMN, Excel VBA, Access, Visio, Confluence and enterprise architect (UML Diagrams) • Excellent business process mapping & modelling skills (BPM, BPMN, BPR, UML) Strong swim-lane diagrams, process flow diagrams and process flow mapping, including customer journeys. • Stakeholder management, goal setting, agreement of deliverables and management of stakeholder expectations.
• Working as part of the KYCS team, worked on the new broker management processes, looking at existing global processes and procedures and performing analysis against the new incoming broker management TOM. Highlighting areas of change and conflict and working with global sites to produce new maps incorporating incoming changes.
• Working in the BAU space to collate and manage all business process documentation prior to Visa INC takeover. Focusing on SLA/OLAs/Service Management and Service Design Processes. • Working alone and across multiple departments to ensure all regulatory processes are correct, updated if required and following company standards.
• CRM implementation for a Private equity company. Mapped business processes (as-is and to-be) and created user acceptance tests and guides from the processes and requirements. Provided support with project risks and issues and helped drive the project plan.
• BPA on a Card Linked Offers, a cash-back product. I successfully mapped and help redesigned multiple processes, using user stories and SLA/OLA, which interacted with the new product, including the following SME’s finance, billing, sales, legal and customer support. This also required new processes, procedures and policies which had never been undertaken within the business previously. • BPA on VPC (Visa Payment Controls). Working with SMEs to design, test and manage the roll out of multiple processes KYC/On/Off-boarding, billing, compliance and support processes. The processes were designed to ensure governance rules, quality and risk management practices were in place.
• Tasked with the roll out of a new process tool, Promapp, into the business. Provided user training workshops on the new product as well as process standards advice and user support on the creation of processes within the tool. The tool became a wiki for all of the business’ processes and supporting documentation. • Part of the project team on the data migration of all legacy systems following completion of the acquisition phase. Provided As-Is and To-Be assessment of current state data and processes, focusing on data quality, documenting valid and re-defined business rules and clarifying data governance rules in place.
• BPA within a major business transformation project for the separation of Visa Inc and Visa Europe billing and the design and implementation of a new Suntec billing platform. • Process design, process testing and data migration related activities focusing on client on-boarding, KYC & AML, products & pricing and compliance & regulatory. Built multi-level E2E process diagrams, related business scenarios, business rules/logic and COSO risk and control documentation • Member of the BPA standards team, was part responsible for designing a BPMN compliant template to be used across all future Visa business projects.
• Obligations Tracker project, provided business analysis work on a data heavy system which tracked and managed government and regulatory Obligations. Hosted analysis workshops to produce and analyse user requirements. • Capturing, reviewing and amending high level and department level business processes including testing newly created processes, whilst setting up and maintaining the business process inventory.
• Part of a large transformation project that successfully merged BT Engage IT with two acquisitions. Working without supervision and tasked with mapping the entire range of internal processes for the businesses, using Visio (BPMN process flows) and documentation to produce summary and detail levels of process; Volumes, Systems, MI, Ownership/Accountability, throughputs and system areas to be considered for improvement. • Worked with multiple departments across both companies to capture end to end current CRM processes for new CRM system.
• First Clarity was a start-up software consultancy, the role was to document all internal, external processes and create the TOM, creating a new process repository and to create policy and procedure templates • Responsible for the analysis and process mapping around the improvement and delivery of custom CMS platform for various customers
• Part of the paperless office project, which created a single view of our customers and all their data. Combining CRM, Billing and 2 finance platforms. Worked with various departments to create user stories, user journeys, customer journeys and process maps. • Designed and implemented business project ‘O2 Revshare’. Redesigning many processes relating to the company's financial platform. Successfully worked with the financial controller updating many of commission structures on Nav Dynamics; also integrated business data with Dynamics CRM for better customer overview.