Certified Professional in MS Dynamics 2013 CRM Customization & Configuration (MB2 703) and MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Applications (MB2 700), .NET, SharePoint and Biz Talk Server. I have 12+ years of progressive IT experience as a Team Lead and developer. Have significant experience in development and implementation of applications in Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, using MS dynamics CRM 2011/2013, BizTalk, .NET , SQL Server 2005 and 2008 4+ years experience in Microsoft Dynamics. Sound technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform including Workflow, plugins, Views, entity model, Security, web services Expertise in utilizing Agile Development practices involving, Continuous integration, Test driven development. Have solid understanding of developing custom dynamics CRM solutions like, Front end UI development, back-end database processing, and Reports and Dashboards generation.
• Collecting new requirements • Defining business process flows • Moving existing custom entities to out of the box • Developing required Workflows, Actions and Plugins • Using out of the box customisation where ever possible • Google Maps integration • Share point integration • Email customisation with exchange online
• Assisting client with the existing issues • Analysing and finding the root cause of the issues • Providing fixes / develop solutions • Training client on CRM • Involving client’s business process finding enhancements required • Upgrading CRM 2013 to 2015 /16 • Java script development and upgrades • Bing Maps API enhancements
• Implement and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM • Analyse front office processes (sales, marketing and customer service) to identify opportunities for improvement • Gather and understand client functional requirements • Perform gap analysis between a client’s requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CRM • Configure the application to meet a client’s requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization, Workflow, or SDK • Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code • Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code • Create technical specifications • Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications • Train client personnel on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (functional user training and technical training) • Develop data conversion and testing strategies • Develop high-level project work plans • Lead technical discussions with clients • Provide technical support to existing CRM clients
• Managing Implementation, Enhancements & Support for Rollouts and migration • Involved in periodical meetings with the Project Management Team, Key Users. • Consulting for best possible Solution & support. • Involved in Implementations & Support for Rollouts • Configuration and customizing the application. • Developing Plug-ins and Workflows. • Configuring& Troubleshooting MS CRM Outlook Client • Go-Live Support
• Responsible to maintain and manage key CRM users. • Gained good experience in leading the successful implementations of multiple sales and service modules across the business. • Responsible for creating Reports and Dashboards for the Board of Management and other stakeholders. • Communicating progress of Stories/Tasks back to the technical Lead and Project manager. • Involved in complete life cycle of project. • Responsible for gathering the requirements and converting them into technical specifications and document them. • Created Workflows and plugins to streamline the business process
• Planning Server side & Client side Customizations according the requirements frozen & executing the same. • Customization & Configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM • Custom application requirements definition and design • Designing and Developing Applications using Microsoft Dynamics CRM • Collaborate with functional consultant to understand the Requirements of the Applications • Developing Plugins, Workflows and Working with Dynamics CRM APIs. • Microsoft .NET development (especially C#, ASP.NET)
Integrated ERP systems with Java based tax determination systems. Developed external tools the functional gaps raised in integration process. Responsibilities: • Designing, developing and testing the on line configuration cleanser • Developed Exemptions Certificate Upload program for Sabrix version 4.3, as this version of Sabrix was not capable of loading Exemption certificates to the Zone level, this need a work around for mass upload of exemption certificates; • Integrating Sabrix Tax software with ERP.
This project involves integrating Sabrix with custom build ERP solution at Nokia I developed various components in C# and VB.net for seamless communication between Tax Engine and custom build ERP system. Responsibilities: • Integrating Sabrix Tax software with ERP. • I developed a tax calculator to simulate Sabrix tax calls for various scenarios’, it simulates the workbench in Sabrix and can able to put massive load on to Sabrix. • Developed a tax rule builder to help requirement gathering process NOTE: Prior to the above period I worked as .Net & Integration consultant for various clients including Williams Lee, UBS, Bulldog and PAOGA.