• Seetec provide social rehabilitation solutions for centralised government and local authorities across the UK & Ireland. • Developing and publishing Intranet application CRC (community rehabilitation centre for Kent, Surrey & Sussex) in every two Weeks sprint plan. • Creating and allocating the work to offender (service Users) using book induction, unpaid work, program booking functionalities. • Used Kendo UI third party controls for grid display and in different page functionalities. • Used JQuery Full calendar for displaying the diary entries for both offenders and Assessors. • Designed and developed Limited Access offender functionality in order to restrict to view the details Offender (who are famous in Public) by Assessor in the complete system. • Developed and designed My Availability page depends on Daily work pattern of the Assessor (System User). • Get Directions functionality from google API & Db geography to sort by distance for the nearest partner companies. • Designed and developed partner company pages (court, referrer and Beneficiary • Used Knockout JS for data binding in different grids. • Designed and developed the pages compatible to the cross browsers. • Created MVC Areas for all the Pages. • Technical architecture and UI Design • Fixing the Bugs which are in high priority for release. .Net 4.5.1, Visual Studio2013, MVC5, Kendo UI, C#, SQL Server, Code First Migrations, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Ajax, Knock Out JS, WCF, GIT, Resharper Ultimate, Entity Framework 6, Dependency Injection, JIRA (Agile Management)
• Developing and maintaining the RAC Cars (customer interaction) website for every two weeks sprint plan in agile software development. • Developed the Car Valuation, Sell your car, Used Cars, New cars pages in desktop, mobile and tablet versions. • Designed and developed the pages compatible to the cross browsers. • Technical architecture and UI Design • Used the Rack space server for hosting and Object rocket for mongo database server • Designed the Email Templates using third party tool cheetah mail for newsletter, opt in and opt out subscriptions. • Developing the API for P & O Ferries to use the RAC European service cover using WCF. • Deploying and Publishing the wcf service Solution in DEV Environment. • Used third Party tool SOAP UI to run the WCF solution for xml response. • Fixing the defects priority before going to release in rally. • Cross browsing testing in emulators and actual devices. • Adding Google Analytics and Web trends to all the pages to see the network traffic. • Creating MVC Areas for all the pages. • Setting the Wizard step by step procedure for sell your car and car valuation page. • TFS Branching and Merging – Creating new branches for the user stories and merging back to the trunk. Creating release branches for the release and to make it as a sealed version release for future purposes. • Added Caching to the website for the better performance of loading the webpages. • Bundling and Minimisation. • Adding the google analytics, Web trends, unique variable for each page in trade passport project. • Worked on Bulk Email Sender server to send News Letter Emails to customers. • Publishing/Deploying the website in test and live environments. • Developed and designed the database for new tables (Counties, Regions, Cities, Postcode), by comparing with the existed database for search. • Developed Used Cars Search by Location (Region based, County Based). • Used Subsonic Generator to get the tables as models from the database. (Database First) • Used Mongo Db for quick search performance. • Developed Get Directions functionality from google API to search the used cars sort by distance .Net 4.5.1, Visual Studio2013, MVC5,C#, SQL Server, Subsonic ORM ,Bootstrap, HTML5 with CSS 3 (LESS) 3, JQuery ,Angular JS, Ajax, Mongo DB, Web API, WCF, TFS 2010,Resharper,Rally(Agile Management)
• Developed and designed the ecommerce web Application which has data access layer, business logic layer, Data Model. • Defining the models in the data access layer using Entity Framework code first approach. • Developed the Invoices for the customers using Microsoft report wizard. • Developed Licences, Subscriptions and Invoices for the Builders (Customers) who wants to purchase the Software. • Creating Separate MVC Areas for the Admin and the Customers. • Defining roles Super Admin, Company Admin, Agent and Customers in required for the application • Understanding the environment of the client servers as per specification requirements needs while deploying the application • Technical architecture and UI Design • Created the Web Api’s for the Software Login, Account Details, Contact Details, Bundles and Features. • Added Google Analytics for the application to track the progress of the website. • Developed the Login Section for all the users, Registration of users, sending the Confirmation email for the users to verify their account. • Managing the Password by sending the email link through forgot password email tokens. • Developing the Credit card transactions and direct debit by consuming the service from FirstCapitalCashFlow and sage Pay. • Added the Captcha for Contact Us Page • Company Admin (Builder) can add the users for his company and can assign the Software Licence individually. • Agent can create the subscription (he/she can purchase the software on behalf of Customer). • Agent can activate or deactivate the Licence for a subscription. • All the software bundles which are going to be purchased can be view in a cart for the final checkout. .Net 4.5, Visual Studio2013, C#, Asp.net MVC5, Kendo UI, Entity Framework, Web API, Code First Migrations, SQL 2012, ELMAH, HTML,CSS,JQuery, Azure and SVN.
• Designed the Application which has data access layer, Repositories, business logic layer, service hosts, data contracts, service proxy and the web UI. • Defining the models in the data access layer using Entity Framework database approach. • Implementing the repositories CRUD operations on models. • Defining the operation contracts and data contracts for the WCF web services • Consuming the web services in the service proxy layer. • Defining roles in required for the application • Understanding the environment of the client servers as per specification requirements needs while deploying the application • Technical architecture and UI Design .Net 4.0, Visual Studio2010, c#, Asp.net, SQL2008R2, Entity Framework, WCF, Repository Pattern, ELMAH,TFS 2010.
• This project is about, Extraction the Information from the receiving Emails and picking up the necessity fields • Received fields from the emails are tested and saved to Database as per their required columns using entity framework data models. • technical architecture and UI Design • Project management, requirement management, task management, follow-up activities. • searching, implementing 3rd party components, managing relationships with partners • Testing and Deployment • This project was done in both UI and Windows service. • Windows service will run the project for every 24 hours (Automated). .Net 4.0, Visual Studio 2012,c#,SQL2012,EntityFramework
• In this project, we have two different sources of ftp where it receives numerous files every day. We need to download all the files to our local folder from ftp and delete it once downloaded in both sources. • Downloaded files are placed in separate local folders according to their sources. • searching, implementing 3rd party components, managing relationships with partners • technical architecture and UI Design • Development of server-side logic, data-management services (including data model, SQL-stored procedures) and communication services. • Testing and Deployment • This project was done in both UI and Windows service. .NetFrameWork4.0, Visual Studio 2012,c#,SQL2012,EntityFramework
• In this project, we have two different types of files “sho” and “sec” which are present in different folders of SFTP. • We need to download both the files to our local folder from sftp and placed in a separate folders according to the files. • Extracted the both “sho” and “sec” files data using our development of server side logic. • Used Entity framework as data models and saved the extracted files data into database according to their required column fields. • technical architecture and UI Design • Testing and Deployment • This project was done in both UI and Windows service. .NetFrameWork4.0, Visual Studio 2012,c#,SQL2012,EntityFramework